Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Some of Lucas' Many Fans

We've been lucky to enjoy visits recently with some great friends.  The Glass family was visiting from Raleigh, NC -- Lisa and Glenn's boys who range in age from 4 to 13 were all so good with Lucas.  At one point, Lisa volunteered to give Lucas a bath and before we knew it, EJ and Evan were in the bath too.  Lucas was having a ball as you'll see for yourself.  

We went to a birthday party for our family/friends' daughter Melanie where Lucas enjoyed lots of quality time in and out of the bounce house with "Tio Jorge" -- Lucas' godfather's brother and his lovely wife, Karen.  Right now, my best friend, Jenni, and her hubbie, Rob, are in town from Nashville -- Tom even took an extra day off for a man-date poolside with Rob.  Although Lucas misses his dear cousins (Jenni/Rob's daughters), Emma and Anabel, we're planning to see them this summer in Panama City Beach.  I am incredibly appreciative of our time with everyone eating, drinking, laughing, and catching up on life...







3 comments:

Ani said...

OMG, Lucas is so gorgeous and handsome that my heart skips a beat when I look at him...

Karen =) said...

Ok...so two hot guys in your page! I love it.

Ssejors said...

He is so handsome! I love his hair.. it's getting longer.. I can't wait till Hunters hair is long.. I keep telling dad i'm gonna give him dread locks.. Dads none to happy about that idea ;)


HI BEANY FROM HUNTER AND SSEJ!