Monday, December 6, 2010

Writer's Block

I've been absent for so long -- certainly not for a lack of activity, but more so because we've been SO active, I haven't had a chance to STOP, think, reflect, report. When I've taken a little hiatus in the past, I find it hard to jump back in because I'm honestly overwhelmed with so much to say, that I don't quite know where to start. So, this time, I've decided to start in the most obvious place for us...Lucas' unabashed adoration for his new favorite story, "Where the Wild Things Are" -- he has learned the story, many of the things the title character "Max" says in the book, and acting out what happens in the place where the wild things are, including wearing a crown for when Max is named "king" of the wild things. It's really been one of the cutest things ever. I broke down and asked Santa to bring him a stuffed Wild Thing, which I'm sure will be a big hit this Christmas!



1 comment:

Jaime said...

HI, i was hoping you could give me some answers about having a child with DS and living in S. Fl. We just found out prenatally that our child will have DS and we live in S. FL. We have no idea what to do, or where to start. Thank You.

www.jaimenharman.blogspot.com