Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat

For Lucas' first true Halloween experience, we went to Hollywood to join our friends' Susi and Adam and their girls for trick or treating fun in their neighborhood. Lucas made out like a bandit in the candy department. We also visited with our friends Cat and Jimmy and their cutie new addition, one-month-old Valentina. Earlier that day, Lucas dressed up for a Halloween party at school and we carved and decorated pumpkins. Here are photos including one with Lucas and his sidekick. Enjoy!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I honestly cannot believe how big Lucas has gotten. I can't wait to see him this weekend!!!

Daniela said...

Oh my goodness, i think these are the cutest pictures I've ever seen. Your son is adorable. I miss that age.

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't mind that I peek in on your and Lucas from time to time. I just HAD to say how cute Lucas looked in his little cowboy costume!! I can't believe how big our children are getting!!
*Karon